Home About Me Resources Freebies

Monday, 9 March 2015

Everything Blooms Spring Math and Literacy FREEBIE


Follow my blog for more free resources
If you wish to start a store with the TpT community and sell your teaching resources to millions of teachers worldwide, you can find out more here

If you have resources and printables you wish to promote or share with other teachers, join my collaborative board on Pinterest.

Leave a comment under this post
and follow the board so I can invite you


Starting this Spring with a FREEBIE!!!

This small packet is a sample of my :

I have included printables for sentence making and numbers practice

I hope you'll enjoy it!
If you download the product please leave feedback as comments are always welcome and encouraging!
For more worksheets, freebies and notifications on sales please follow my store:

Stavroula Kampakou

© copyright 2015 power teaching-stavroula kampakou 





No comments:

Post a Comment