Home About Me Resources Freebies

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

TpT Sellers Challenge week #1

I love, love, LOVE this initiative by my fellow TpT sellers! I am really excited with ‪ ‪our  ‪#‎tptsellerchallenge

I decided to go through my products and it made me think that I would like to give a breath of fresh air to most of them! New ideas, colors, fonts and amazing clip art have been filling my head all day...so my first try is my

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Math-and-Literacy-Packet-1337857 
It's a product I love dearly and like all the things we love we want to give them extra attention. <3
 I made some changes on the cover using more colorful graphics and different fonts but I have also changed the structure of some of the worksheets. 
I must say I fell in love with it all over again! <3

Here you can see the work of my fellow bloggers/sellers http://www.thirdinhollywood.com/

6 comments:

  1. Wanted to give some love on your makeover! Awesome job!! I love the new product cover! Great colors and cute "summer" banner! Can't wait to see what the next challenge is! If you want to check out my makeover, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Looked great before, but it looks even better now! Great job! :)
    A Touch of Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new clip art you picked!! Graphics from the Pond is one of my favorites :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their graphics too! they're fresh and cute! thank you for taking the time to comment!

      Delete