Home About Me Resources Freebies

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Fun, Fun, Fun Summertime Blog Hop


Beat the summer slide!

I l<3ve collaborating with fellow teachers! The wonderful Crystal Wyatt organised a summer blog hop which was a p-l-e-a-s-u-r-e  to participate in! It gave me the opportunity to meet some amazing bloggers/teachers/sellers of TpT.
The idea is to blog about products our students could work on over the summer so they can prepare for next year and also refresh their knowledge!
My summer review is a resource I love very much! Not only does it has fun, thorough and “cool” worksheets but it also gave my students the chance to revise over the summer and feel much more confident about the next year.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Math-and-Literacy-Packet-1337857
 
Click on the picture above if you want to see it on TpT



   
My spring freebie is a free resource that’s very popular and I am very proud of!!! Fun, thorough and to the point!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-Math-Freebie-1204096
 
Click on the picture if you want to see it on TpT

For more resources from my fellow teachers hop on to our next host blogger! They have some really nice surprises for you!!!

http://littlelogcottageschool.com/2015/07/20/fun-fun-fun-summertime-blog-hop-3/

 

12 comments:

  1. I love collaborating with others and doing blog hops - it's a great opportunity to meet new people and learn from each other! Your resources look fab - so adorable!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! It is indeed a great opportunity to meet people and discover amazing products!

      Delete
  2. Great Ideas! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing!!

    Laura
    www.discoveringhiddenpotential.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much too! You have a great blog and store!

      Delete
  3. This pack looks wonderful! Great practice for summertime!
    Kim from Elementary Antics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim!It means the world!

      Delete
  4. I love your summer literacy and math product. It is such a great way for kids to learn during the summer!
    Crystal
    http://wyattswiseowlteachercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal!IT means a lot coming from such a great teacher!

      Delete
  5. I love your Spring Freebie! It's adorable! Can't wait until spring to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!! I love Spring, it inspires me so much!

    ReplyDelete